Office Administrator Role
Eastern Adaptations are looking for an Office Administrator to join our team at our King’s Lynn Head Office.
Do you have what it takes to join the Eastern Adaptations team?
We are looking for people who challenge themselves, to set goals, and go above and beyond what is strictly required of them in their role, to achieve these.
Our people passionately strive for excellence which you will see in their careful attention to detail to providing the very best for our clients and providing the best solutions for them.
We believe that for you to enjoy success in your work, you must apply energy and focus to the tasks you must do every day. We like to give you the opportunity to stretch yourself beyond your natural ‘comfort zone’ in the knowledge that you will be guided by your inner principles to do the right thing by the business, your colleagues, and our customers.
What do we do?
At Eastern Adaptations, we provide specialist adaptations to aid the elderly, disabled and less abled to ensure their comfort and safety within their environment.
What are we looking for in this position?
The Office Administrator will be expected to become a key support to the business covering all areas of administration to support the Sales and Operations Teams.
What will you do?
• Answer inbound calls and deal with accordingly
• Schedule appointments for Project Assessors and Project Managers
• Carry out Daily Customer Care Calls
• Deal with Clients Payments and relevant paperwork
• CRM System Management (uploading new clients, project progress photos and notes)
• Lead qualification and enquiry follow up calls
What will you need to have and do?
• Always represent our Core Values: Empathy, Care, Compassion & Transparency
• Recent and relevant experience in a similar role
• Experience of formulating, implementing, and revising business procedure to drive quality and compliance
• Ability to maintain a high level of attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Confident and decisive in their own judgement
• A drive for time bound completion of tasks
• Ability to work in, and adapt to, a rapidly changing environment
• Confidentiality in processing sensitive data
• Ability to work independently and cooperatively with others to complete tasks and implement process improvement
• Highly organised and resourceful individual with a methodical working style
• Ability to manage and prioritise workload and time to meet strict deadlines
• To challenge current thinking across the business and formulate and present new practices
What will you get?
• A competitive salary
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• Commitment to your Personal & Professional Development
• Contributory Pension
Most of all you will be a part of the Eastern Adaptations family, who are a team of motivated and inspiring individuals wanting to play their part in ensuring the less abled, disabled and elderly can enjoy specially designed environments that really work for their needs.