WHICH? Trusted Trader
Which? Trusted Traders is an endorsement scheme that recognises reputable traders in the home improvement sector. At EA Mobility, we are extremely proud to be endorsed as a Which? Trusted Trader. It is a key element of our offering to all our clients as it reaffirms our client-centric approach and ensures we maintain our high standards for every project we take on.
To become endorsed by Which? Trusted Traders, we had to complete a thorough assessment process like all other endorsed traders. This involved a credit report, customer reference checks and a visit from a Which? Trusted Traders trading standards professional.
Our endorsement means that we have agreed to abide by the details in the Code of Conduct. This provides an extra layer of security and ensures that we are following best practice and procedures in relation to how we handle: consumer contracts; goods and materials; taxes; consumer cancellation rights; payments; guarantees and warranties; insurance complaints; and other areas.
As an Advanced CHAS member we are able to demonstrate:
- Compliance with Health & Safety legislation
- Continuous training for our team
- Robust internal policies
- Relevant Customer & Company Liability Cover
To view our CHAS certificate, please click here.
Home Improvement Agency
- Home assessments with one of our qualified and DBS checked HIA consultants.
- Liaising with private or local authority occupational therapists.
- Handling all design and specification works.
- Compiling full assessment reports.
- Step by step assistance in applying for grants or loans.
- Information of any other grants of charities that can help fund your project.
- Liaising with all fund sources to gain approval and timely receipt of payments.
- Management of all planning and building control applications.
- Compiling quotes and tenders.
- Appointing suppliers and contractors.
- Project managing adaptation and installation works.
- Signing off works to your satisfaction.
For more information on the HIA Accreditation, please visit:
Home Improvement Agency – Running an HIA
Please click here to view our public liability insurance details.