Why choose EA Mobility
Our aim is to help you understand what products and design solutions are available and how that will help you or your loved one stay in the comfort of your own home.
We will tailor a solution for you that adapts your existing bathroom to whatever you require, both now and as your needs change, in order for you to use it as simply and safely as possible.
We are approved by the Consumers Association, Trading Standards, CHAS and we are an endorsed Which? Trusted Trader.
Request a FREE brochure
Take a look through our Brochure that you can download below or request a copy to be posted to you. This will give you some ideas of the types of solutions we offer and adaptations that might be possible. It answers most common questions but you can always call us to discuss your ideas with our caring expert team.
Since everyone’s requirements are bespoke based on their existing accommodation, the adaptations required and the products selected – in order to get a quote, you will need to book a complimentary Home Assessment visit to design your new mobility bathroom.
Free Home Assessment
Here’s what you can expect:
- One of our experienced Project Assessors will visit with you on a date and time that is convenient to you. As you would expect, they are fully vetted and DBS checked for your peace of mind and the visit should take just an hour or so.
- They will listen carefully to the issues you are facing with your current bathroom and discuss with you solutions to remedy the problems.
- After measuring and assessing your bathroom they will prepare both a design and a quotation that they will leave with you to consider.
- You may be fully entitled to exemption from VAT if you do purchase a bathroom adaptation and this is a considerable saving – they will advise you how to secure this exemption.
- It may be that you want to explore a more affordable method of funding and they will be able to present finance options that you would be able to consider.
What Our Customers Say
EA Mobility came to rip out our old wet room that we had done by someone else some 11 years ago. It has never been right, had constant leaks and we have never been happy with it, so we decided enough was enough and went for a complete overhaul.
David & Julie
Thankyou very much for building my new bathroom. I like it very much because I can be more independent when I get washed and get more privacy. My favourite part about my bathroom is that I can open the cupbord and turn the taps on and off.
I was really impressed with all of the young men: they all worked hard and were well turned out and unfailingly polite. The job was completed with a day in hand. And I am delighted with the result!
Excellent service and very well pleased with the work and will recommend you to anyone that asks.
We were pleased with the speed that our order was processed from beginning to end.
The installer was very thorough in his workmanship, friendly & helpful. He left the bathroom clean & easily accessible every evening & on completion. Thank you again.
Mr and Mrs S, Norwich
The installer was above 10, absolutely brilliant. He was so good and worked very hard to ensure the job was completed to an excellent standard.
Mr B, Reading
Really first class job, beautiful job. Very pleased with the installation.
Mr C, Ipswich
My father and mother in law are increasing in frailty and their overall health condition is deteriorating. Their bathroom was very compact and inadequate for their needs. EA Mobility were able to offer solutions based on their health requirements but at the same time producing a lovely looking homely bathroom.