The flexibility of a nursing bench provides optimal working conditions for the carer as well as a high level of comfort and safety for the user.
Nursing Bench 2000
The Nursing Bench 2000 has a low starting height for easy transfer onto the bench as well as a perforated stretcher, which enables water to pass through to the collection tray underneath. The flexibility of the height adjustable nursing bench has advantages for both user and carer, as the correct working height is equally important for the carer’s safety and the user’s comfort.
- Electric with wired hand control: the red buttons clearly indicate “up” and “down”.
- Water collection tray with integrated water outlet prevents water from splashing on carer or the user
- The bench is very easy to clean, and the stretcher cover can be unzipped for washing or easy replacement.
- Size Option: 1800mm
- Maximum Load: 175kg
- Colour: White
Nursing Bench 3000
The Nursing Bench 3000 series provides maximum safety and comfort. The series includes comfortable and durable surfaces, including polyurethane foam and aluminium. The flexibility of the nursing bench provides for optimal working conditions for the carer as well as a high level of comfort and safety for the user.
- Adjustable neck support which can be moved to either end of the 1800mm benches.
- Water collection tray with integrated water outlet prevents water from splashing on carers or the users
- The safety rail can be folded easily up or down.
- Size Options: 1300mm x 700mm & 1800mm x 700mm
- Maximum Load: 200kg
- Colour: Lead Grey
Nursing Bench 1000
The Nursing Bench 1000 series is designed to provide a stable platform suitable for both adults and children, and can be folded away when not in use. This nursing bench has a durable, slip resistant PVC canvas surface, mounted on a powder-coated steel frame.
- Warm surface design for comfort
- Foldable design
- Size Options: 1800mm & 1400mm
- Maximum Load: 150kg
- Colour: White
Ideal for individuals with limited mobility and those who require wheelchair access.